Air flow panels are important pieces that help deliver the cold air produced from the air conditioner to the intake on the front of a server. The more free open area a panel has, the more Volume of Air Flow (C.F.M.) the panel allows. Carefully planning where, how many, and what kind of panels your data center needs will help increase the efficiency of the data center.
Air Flow Panels
- Security Cages — Security Cages have been useful in many different operating environments. Johnston Technologies has seen them in data centers, as well as, industrial, commercial, and government applications. The need for higher security grows by the day. Adding a security cage can help ease the installation costs and designing that comes with higher security, while maintaining existing [...]
- UPS Topologies and Applicat... — Please join Johnston Technologies at the Music City Power Quality meeting on November 1st, 2016 to discuss UPS Topologies and Applications. The presenter of this event will be Kameel Andrawos, Director of UPS Power Systems, at Schneider Electric. This seminar will explain modern UPS topologies and how they apply to the data center. It will [...]
- Federal Government’s ... — In March of 2016, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released the Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI). In an effort to cut taxpayer costs, the DCOI will require any US federal data center to implement a data center infrastructure management (DCIM) system by September 2018. The following are excerpts from the DCOI release: Energy [...]
- Project: Emergency Communic... — Customer A State of Tennessee Emergency Communications District (E.C.D.), in a county estimated above 200,000 residents, approved construction for a brand new Emergency Communications Center. Included in the building would be its own medium sized data center. This building will also host an emergency management department, training facilities, and a call center. The new building [...]
- AisleLok ® Modular Containm... — Free White Paper: AisleLok ® Modular Containment vs. Legacy Containment: A Comparative CFD Study of IT Inlet Temperatures and Fan Energy Savings A free white paper brought to you courtesy of Upsite Technologies. According to Upsite: Download hassle free! For more information on Upsite Technologies’ products and services, visit their website at [...]